We are confident that you are having a great ecommerce year, and there is also a lot you can do with your Magento ecommerce store this year and next to achieve your goals. Selecting Magento as the e-commerce platform is a good option, as it is a highly scalable and flexible CMS, which can be use by both start-ups and establish companies. However, most business owners cannot utilize this stage to its full capacity to grow their own Magento eCommerce store. You are one of them?
If you are one of them, let’s immediately move on to the top 8 activities that can be implement in your Magento store.
1) Invest in SEO
After a particular level, you cannot tackle SEO activities solely by studying online tutorials and guides. Those are only a fraction of what SEO requires. If you want to scale eCommerce earnings starting in 2017, start investing in SEO on the first day of next year. With the ideal keyword analysis and campaign structure, you can get a lot of organic traffic.
You can outsource to an SEO agency or hire internally. Whatever you do, hire educate people, and that will come at a cost, but the rewards are attractive. Focus your attention on increasing the amount of organic traffic through search engines, rather than social media platforms.
2) Improve Security Patches
Hacking efforts happen every day. Security breaches make Magento stores vulnerable. Magento includes a 30% share of the eCommerce market, working around 240,000 stores, making it an ideal target for cybercriminals.
Here are some steps to consider:
- Change the password to more than 10 characters.
- Modify the course of administration.
- Control the permission level of other users.
- Use safe URLs to protect critical pages.
- Update to the latest versions of Magento.
- Use scanning services, such as MageReport and ForeGenix, to scan the repository for vulnerabilities.
- Always keep a backup copy of the site.
The above indicators will protect the Magento store to a great extent.
3) Use The Existing Database
I am sure you have maintain a full database of buyers since 2017. Use that database for reverse targeting. If you use a trust email advertising service provider like Aweber and MailChimp, you can use the database:
- Send out a welcome email for the new calendar year, speaking about your devotion to the brand and providing information on what you plan for this season. It will make buyers feel more include in the business venture.
- Boost last-minute profits if you have old stocks from the previous year and have the bandwidth to sell them at a reduce cost. Or you can set up a content / giveaway campaign with a particular theme and TOS. Winners can claim prizes. Or it is possible to send a product at no cost for each purchase.
- Run raffles throughout the year and choose the winners on a monthly basis.
- Start a loyalty app, be it points-base or even discount-base, in which shoppers earn rewards upon reaching a certain threshold. There are many Magento extensions that inhabit this functionality.
4) Enhance Offers in Your Magento Store
You can boost earnings for 2018 by updating coupons, discounts, and deals pages. If you are looking for extensions for the exact same thing or considering switching from the current one, I highly recommend the Magento Multiple Coupons and Checkout Coupon Code extensions. We are also Developing that Ecommerce site Magento Development Company in Lahore.
The Magento Multiple Reminders extension enables the invention of rule-base coupon generation and use. Customers can use several vouchers at the same time in one order. It can limit coupon usage and supports Magento fiscal performance.
Even the payment coupon code extension uses AJAX technology to reduce page reloading, providing one-page coupon and multi-way payment support.
5) Improve Store Loading Rate
Keeping the cart abandonment rate under control is essential for a store to be successful during the holiday season. Having a sensible checkout page is the norm.
- Use CSS sprites, concatenation, and parallelization to restrict the number of requests.
- Use Async directives for JS files and minification to reduce asset load.
- Remove unuse or deactivate anti-inflammatory cubes.
- Stay away from loading on browser resources by using DNS Prefetch directives.
- Compress images and enable the browser cache for static documents.
All these steps will help to improve and customize the architecture of the website and reduce the loading rate.
6) Facebook Retargeting to Increase Profits
Without a doubt, you would have spent marketing funding on Facebook ads the previous calendar year. Regardless of how those ads fare, you still have the data, and that can be use to efficiently retarget audience profiles.
Unless you are already using one, I suggest Facebook writer and conversion pixel tracking extension with which you can run conversion monitoring pixel in eCommerce store. Pixel monitoring can be implemente on cart pages, order confirmation pages, and even contact pages. You can incorporate the Facebook API with events like View content, Add to cart, Start payment, and complete registration to understand audience behavior.
Facebook retargeting makes sense because you already have a mature viewer waiting to interact again. You don’t have to introduce the store to a new market. Before they didn’t convert because you reveal the wrong product to them, however, the second time around, the results will be different.
Reads More: The Benefits of Using Mobile Payment Apps
Facebook redirect ads should be a priority for both 2018 and 2019.
7) Selected Page About us
The “About Us” page is the presentation of your leadership and company. In e-commerce, 7 percent of people first go to the About Us page, and of those, 30 percent convert.
You will find many “About Us” pages for inspiration. Your ‘About Us’ e-commerce page should be clear, accurate, and well-design. Don’t include filler content, however, talk about yourself along with the small business. Buyers need to connect with brands these days.
8) Eliminate Duplicates and Irrelevant Pages
A minor change can have a significant effect. During the holiday period, you will have create numerous landing pages, product pages, and other items, but if you don’t need them now, it’s vital to delete them.
Growing or text web pages are uncomplicate. Avoid wearing the same items everywhere. Find and delete the pages.
Before implementing any of these activities in a Magento store, consider connecting with our reputable and commit Magento developers, who will guide you in developing a plan on how you can grow your Magento eCommerce store in 2021/2022.