What Does a Network Cable Technician Do?
The network cable technician puts special information into the configuration and installation of WAN, LAN and USB television.
They understand the different types of cables and how they work together to create a successful network.
They work for computer software companies like low voltage system integration companies, wiring & cable companies, digital companies, information technology companies, etc.
The role of the network operator includes assistance in the development and maintenance of network communication.
Knowledge of LAN / WAN systems is used in external and internal network design as well as network diagnostics and troubleshooting to eliminate and improve problems.
They take care of the safety and security of the net in the net box as needed. They recommend a professional craft for any problems that may require physical access, such as making a new patch or replacing the patch.
They make sure that the requirements for daily work are well-organized and that certain strings are stored.
Its responsibilities also include improving the current installation and troubleshooting process, and overseeing and monitoring network and distribution equipment; installation of network cables, hardware and software, and backup management and recovery processes for critical processes.
They are responsible for reporting notices and notifications to all relevant departments and increasing the load on the call group.
The operating specifications of the network operators include providing the test equipment needed to test the new USB cable and connecting the suspected defective cable; It is not recommended to test and check cables and replace defective cables.
To accomplish this task effectively, you are interested in solving complex problems using computers and devices.
Those who are interested in the project need to have a reliable computer, extensive customer service and the ability to solve problems.
You must have strong learning skills, strong mathematical skills and be able to work alone and homogeneously.
Example of a service template / template / specialist Description Cable system service
The network operator performs a number of functions, including setting up business networks and cheap cable equipment, as well as wiring analysis and troubleshooting.
Browser Job Descriptions Typically Include Tasks, Responsibilities:
- It is available for installation on workstations, laptops and desktops
- Performs installation of data equipment, including data racks, patch boards, cable trays, and more.
- use the appropriate test equipment to test the installed cable
- copy all information about cable and all hardware
- fixes current installations and troubleshooting methods
- Perform USB cable management, including the latest business data, voice, optical fiber, and communications
- Drive a company vehicle and manage various equipment such as hand tools, appliances, ladders, watermarks, triggers and test equipment.
- Provides customers with instructions on how to use all well-installed equipment and expresses customer concerns
- Complies with customer instructions for operation and operation of the system
- Test the system and check the icon
- It follows safety rules and procedures and reports all accidents, threats and technical problems
- Take responsibility for installing a new cord in a new or existing home
- Performing markings on new experiments
- He is responsible for the development of new electronic communication systems
- Install Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a and fiber optic systems
- Builds and installs, tests and troubleshooting linen, clothes and wardrobe.
- Enter the name, drag the string.
- It works with cable systems, installation, repair, programming and upgrading of USB devices
- Perform prevention and maintenance work to reduce cable system problems
- Use the current system to test newly installed or reconnected cables
- Fasten and secure the cable in accordance with safety regulations
- School hours and daily activities
- Fill in the necessary documents, such as: installation check, schedule, operating instructions, vehicle inspection report and various files.
- Promotes environmental, health and safety forecasts in the workplace
- Performs installation and maintenance of custom cable systems
- Works on top, columns and small openings.
- Work outdoors and in bad weather
- Installation of alarm, lighting, space and automation systems.
What Network Professionals Need – Skills, Knowledge and Skills for a Successful Career:
To be a network provider and get a successful job, you need to know some qualities, skills, abilities and other things. which enables the objectives, objectives and responsibilities of the situation to be effectively implemented.
In addition, in order to work as a network provider in many companies, you must have certain requirements, such as quality, skills, competence, and so on. necessary for the project success.
Here Are The Main Ones Below:
Knowledge: The type of knowledge required depends on the specific needs of the employer. However, network operators should be aware of shipping and other advanced technologies.
Category 3, Category 5e, Unit 6 and information on fiber optic cable management, drawing on clothing and previous data transmission experience (voice processors, network operators, USB cable, etc.) is useful.
The network operator must be familiar with different types of wiring and configuration, as well as technical knowledge and knowledge of electronic communications and installations, for example,
Strong professional knowledge of TIA, EIA, BICSI or NEC standards; Includes installation, troubleshooting, and operation, as well as working knowledge of building code, electrical standards, communication, and installation regulations.
Experience: Experience expected that network managers vary depending on the needs of this organization
Experience in installing J-hooks, ladders and cable trays as well as working with MDF / ID may be necessary. Experience in cable communication is best
Fitness: a combination of graduation or education and training
Certification: A company-specific manufacturer’s certificate with selected BICSI training and / or certification.
Authorization: Obtain the appropriate minimum government authorization
Communication skills: Oral and textual communication skills are required to record, write and prepare reports
Independent motivation and team spirit: Can work efficiently and independently and be part of a demanding team of communication professionals.
Time management skills: they must be able to organize work efficiently and complete it on time, planning and planning.
Service skills: must be work-oriented and able to build relationships
Mathematics: they need to be able to do math
Computer skills: Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Be the first to comment on "Job Description, Responsibilities and Responsibilities of The Network Cable Technician:"